BOURNONVILLE WEEK (JULY 9-14 2018)
The list of faculty members is not final yet: further additions will follow soon.
- Jean-Yves Esquerre, Artistic Director of the National Ballet Academy, is proud to bring this exclusive Bournonville seminar to Amsterdam. Taught by the heirs of the great 19th century Danish ballet master, this course offers a comprehensive display of the technique that has epitomized for over 150 years the ballet style danced in Denmark.
TWO-WEEK INTENSIVE (JULY 16-28 2018)
- Jean-Yves Esquerre, Director of the Dutch National Summer School, is happy to gather an amazing team of talents for this 2017 edition of the Two-Week Intensive.
- Ernst Meisner, Artistic Coordinator of the Junior Company and Associate Director of the Dutch National Summer School has helped establish the international recognition of Dutch National Ballet’s second company. He has choreographed several ballets for the Dutch National Ballet among other international companies and has been commissioned to create a new piece for the 30th anniversary of the National Ballet Academy in July 2017.
- Olivier Wecxsteen, Co-Artistic Coordinator and Teacher of the Dutch National Trainee Program.
- Christiane Marchant, Former Senior Ballet Mistress of the Royal Ballet of Flanders and Co-Artistic Coordinator and Teacher of the Dutch National Trainee Program.
- Luis Martin will teach the repertoire of Nacho Duato.
10-DAY INTENSIVE (JULY 11-21 2018)
Faculty: Dutch National Ballet Academy Teachers, to be announced soon.