BOURNONVILLE WEEK (JULY 8-13 2019)
Jean-Yves Esquerre, Director of the European School of Ballet, is proud to bring this exclusive Bournonville seminar to Paris. Taught by the heirs of the great 19th-century Danish ballet master, this course offers a comprehensive display of the technique that has epitomized for over 150 years the ballet style danced in Denmark.
This faculty, led by ballet icon Dinna Bjørn, is formed by a unique team of international teachers:
TWO-WEEK INTENSIVE (JULY 15-27 2019)
Jean-Yves Esquerre, Director of the European School of Ballet, is happy to gather an amazing team of talents for this 2019 edition of the Two-Week Intensive.
- Olivier Wecxsteen Associate Artistic Director of the European School of Ballet
- Christiane Marchant Artistic Coordinator of the European School of Ballet
- Jean-Yves Esquerre Director of the European School of Ballet
- Cédric Ygnace International Ballet Master/Teacher
- Luis Martin Teacher at the European School of Ballet
10-DAY INTENSIVE (JULY 10-20 2019)
For this second edition of the 1o-Day Intensive, we are pleased to announce the following faculty members: